CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

So, nothing new here. I have no idea if I ovulated or not this cycle, which is really frustrating! I have taken more OPK (ovulation predictor kit) tests this month than most take in a year of trying to conceive. Ahhhhh....and they are not cheap...its like pissing on a dollar bill 3x a day. Who does that?

I'm at CD (that's cycle day) 27 today. Kind of feel bitchy like maybe I will start my period soon. I'm done with the OPKs this month so whatever is will be. Screw it. Im tired of pissing on sticks! Oh and totally craving chocolate at every meal so pretty sure Aunt Flo due for a visit here soon. Whatever...bring the bitch on.

Still trying to find a PT job. My old job actually supposedly is calling me here to soon to see if I want to come back. I don't....but I may have to for a while to save up some money. Its full time so that will suck and its stressful so thats bad for fertility but at this point I guess I either have to be stressed with money and no baby or not stressed with no money and still no baby. Either way, Im screwed. *sigh*

0 comments: