CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

WTO......

which stands for Waiting To Ovulate for you fertile people reading this. :-) Anyhoo, so I am on day 20 of my cycle and I still haven't ovulated. Last month I ovulated from my Right side and on Day 20. Which means that this month it's my good ole' left ovary's turn. Which apparently is the more stubborn of the two. Fucking spectacular.

Why spectacular do you say? Well, WTO is kind of a sucky phase because you pretty much have to screw like rabbits all day everyday only to fail the mission a few weeks later. So this marks day 17 (no sex on the period) of screwing my brains out and frankly I need a break. So, if my lazy left ovary would get its shit together... I would appreciate it. Pretty sure, i will never have recreational sex ever again.

Anyway, that's my upadate. Not a whole lot going on here...trying to find a PT job so that I can afford all the upcoming tests and treatments. *sigh* real life fucking blows! (and yes I can say fuck on here...its my fucking blog and frankly, I like the word)

0 comments: