CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seriously!?

So I have two things to discuss...ok vent...about today.

1. I have only told 3 friends that I am TTC (trying to conceive). One of them who has no access to this blog and lives near me called me last night to tell me she *thinks* she might be preggo. Her boobs hurt, she's gaining weight, having headaches and her period is late. A little backstory....I haven't been talking to her much lately because she keeps going back to this looser boyfriend and then breaking up and practically committing suicide then going back...im pretty sure she's addicted to prescription meds and frankly I have enough drama in my life. Oh and did I mention she is worried about the weight gain because she used to be 82lbs (no joke) and now in 2mths she weighs 94lbs. OMG...maybe you gained weight because you were too fucking skinny to begin with. There's a fucking thought. But no, how about you call your "friend" who you know is having problems getting pg and tell her that you *think* you may be pg under the worst circumstances ever. That you are continuing to take your meds and that you continue to smoke like a chimmney and that you really don't feel like taking a test. WTF?

Ok. So she breaks up with dude (again) and now thinks she is preggo. So, why the fuck is she calling me? Have I been preggo before? Nope. not so much. I could understand if she had NO idea I was trying but its almost like she called me thinking I would have some divine answer to whether or not she is pg. I don't. take a fucking test...don't call me. What did she want from me? Did she expect some sort of sympathy because she's looking at single motherhood...because I have NONE. Did she want me to jump up and down with excitement...cause I didn't. I just don't get it. I probably sound like an insensitive bitch but honestly...after all I have been through Im pretty fucking numb. I honestly have a really hard time just living most days so things like this I just can't handle well.

2. My husband. He pisses me off. I have that very expensive test scheduled for Friday morning and he has to work. I understand that it was short notice and I pretty much had to take whatever opening they had so that's fine that he can't go. Even if it is minor surgery at the HOSPITAL. Whatever. Well tomorrow, I have to go for a pregnancy test...in case after two years of trying I magically got pg in the past 5 days!? again...whatever. After the pg test I have to take a prescription to the pharmacy to have it filled so I can take it before and after this minor operation that I have to go to the HOSPITAL for ALONE. So I ask my husband if he wants to go with me and while the pharmacy is filling the prescription we could go have breakfast or something. Nope. Too much to ask for. He'd "rather not." Fucking piece of shit! I went with him while he fucking masturbated in a cup. I sat in a waiting room full of kids toys, parenting magazines, pregnant ladies and newborn babies for an hour...but he can't go while I piss in a cup. Are you fucking kidding me? I should have been a lesbian...would have solved all of my problems.

0 comments: