Today I had my post HSG appt. My Dr. wants us to try Au Natural this cycle since its pretty much too late to do anything anyway. If I am not preggo this cycle then next cycle its onto fertility drugs...specifically Clomid days 5-9. This is supposed to help regulate my ovulation so its more predictable AND give me more targets (or eggies if you prefer)! Yay for regular periods and having litters instead of babies. LOL!
I also obtained Brad's sperm count since the nurse only told me it was "normal" and Brad is on my case every time I even mention the Dr. about getting the actual #. It was 170 million. Nope, thats not a typo. 170 million sperm per millileter. Normal is anything above 40 million. He was doing cartwheels...needless to say ;-)
Also, I GOT A JOB! yay for money to pay for my broken reproductive system! Its on base at the child development center, which is basically a glorified name for daycare. But it pays well and thats what matters...right? I have to go through background checks and all that nonsense but I should start in a couple of weeks. YAY!
I am trying to maintain a totally positive attitude this month since supposedly I have such a high change of getting preggers after that last test. SO PRAY that I get pg this cycle and don't have to go on to have a litter...LOL! Thanks for reading...
-Nicole
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

1 comments:
If you become "Mel and Brad plus 8" I will come and help you.
Post a Comment