CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Visitor

The title kind of sounds like a horror movie or one of those really sick books where someone comes to visit and then mass murders the family and their pets, huh?

Well, its kind of like that.... I'm pretty sure this visitor is Mother Nature's biggest gangsta...Mother Nature's pocket aces...the "chosen" one who is sent to destroy lives on a monthly basis. You guessed it...this very intruding, definitely unwanted guest is Aunt Flo and man she is a big fucking slap in the face!

Long story short she showed up on Saturday, seriously...Saturday? Fucking Bitch! Not only did she ruin my weekend but as some of you know I was waiting for her to come (and hoping she wouldn't) to schedule this really expensive test that has to be done on days 5-9 of my cycle. Now, we all know how busy the Dr. office is. So Aunt Flo decides to come on SATURDAY to further fuck me over so that I cannot even call the Dr. until Cycle Day 3. So today I call and fucking beg them to get me in within the next 2-4 days(wed-fri) seeing how Cycle Day 8 (saturday) and 9(sunday) are now useless since some fucking inconsiderate, evil bitch that Mother Nature sent to fuck with me came on the worst day possible! The nurse is going to call me back. fucking great...thanks!

To make that even better of a story, I have an interview today at 1pm. Which you would think is wonderful since I have been looking forever, except that now my fertility is waiting on a phone call that could come at any time today. Lovely! I must have been a fucking horrible person in my past life. Anyhoo, back to the job thing...its for a law firm that specializes in injury...i.e. work related or some drunk asshole smashed into you at a red light and now you are going to sue the fuck out of his white trash ass and his insurance company. Yep...that kind. Could be interesting. I would be the receptionist. I am not going to hold my breath though...seemed like they wanted full time even though the fucking ad said "part time" otherwise I wouldn't have applied. Whatever.

Ok. talk to you guys later. Happy Monday!

0 comments: