Not a whole lot going on right now. I am pretty confident that I ovulated on Friday which would have been CD14. Whooo Hooo for a normal cycle!!!! I also felt pains on my left side all day Thursday meaning that I think my left ovary is in business....I NEVER feel Ovulation pains on the left. So, maybe that horrific test did help something!?
Now I just wait to find out if this cycle was the lucky one. I am trying not to be too hopeful because of my history (i.e. 22 failed cycles) but I can't help but be a tiny bit hopeful with all the new and exciting developments!
I can test on Oct. 3 which feels like a lifetime away! I hate testing because its so discouraging to see a big fat negative staring you in the face. I think your pee should just turn purple or something once you conceive. LOL!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment