So the past few weeks have been a roller coaster of events. I will divide them into separate posts since I believe each deserves its own. We will start off with November 30, 2008-3 days after Aunt Flo showed up and just hours after writing my last post.
OMG!! BFP (big fat positive). This will be my first positive pregnancy test! Why test after getting aunt flo 3 days earlier you ask? Well my boobs still hurt and I thought "Self, you should waste a test...why not?" Imagine my surprise. So I don't cancel my blood test which is for the following day, Dec 1 and on Dec 2 SWEET CONFIRMATION from my dr. who calls and says "congrats!" and I want you to come in for an ultrasound in 2 weeks at which point you will be 6wks5days and we can get pictures and hopefully see a heartbeat! YAY!!!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment