Im not pg. Just another "normal" unfertile month. Ugh. Seriously, will it ever end? I got good ole AF Thanksgiving morning, right before my inlaws showed up to spend an oh so happy thanksgiving weekend with us. I can say that I did manage to have some fun with the help of a few bottles of wine. But as always, there was the usual talk of the grandchildren in the family (obviously, none of which are mine) and the oh so wonderful things they do and say. *sigh* I must say that my dogs are particulary cute and well quite possibly the only grandchildren I may ever provide.
So, I get to call and tell the Dr.s office that I once again failed this mission despite all the drugs and positive thinking they provided. Before I do that, I am going to call a different specialist and see if I can get an appointment there. If I can sometime in december, I will not schedule any more appts with my now dr. and just move on in the medical world. If not, the I will make the first appt I can with said fertility specialist and do one more cycle in the mean time with my now dr.
I do feel particulary bad since I LOVE LOVE my current dr. That being said, she is only open mon-wed from 830-4 and while she is really close to home and work, its kind of tough to work out that schedule sometimes. Plus, if we move onto IUI (which I want to) I really need a more flexible schedule since my body as uncooperative as it is will be calling the shots on when this will take place.
That's my not so happy update. I will let you all know when I find out whats going on for this dec. cycle. Wish me luck!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment