Today is the day I will tell my parents. We get up early and open presents. Brad comments on how he should have bought a video camera because now we will need one. I just smile. I am sooo nervous to tell my family! Since we were not able to mail the ultrasound pic as a xmas gift (our original plan) we call each of our family members and tell them that we got them another xmas gift but it did not get here on time but we took a picture if they would check their email. And there was the last ultrasound picture....of course they went from disbelief to complete happiness. And we talked of Christmases to come and nurseries and names and all that stuff I hadn't yet let myself be excited about. I had kept my heart out of it and locked away in a steel inpenatrable box but that day it broke free.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment