So its a week later and coincidentally two days before Christmas and the day that Brad and I have planned to spill the beans to immediate family....of course this is providing we still have a baby that's alive at today's appt. Still no morning sickness and my breast tenderness has all but disappeared...only to be known at night...sometimes. But I am SOOO TIRED now, much much more tired than the previous week. The dr. is more concerned now. For sure she thought I would have lost 20lbs from puking up every last thing I put into my mouth...which by the way ONLY wants sugar. Diabetes here I come. And then
BABY!!! and its bigger! And I can hear the heartbeat RIGHT AWAY!!! The dr. tells us it still a little slow but much faster than last week (30 beats per minute) at 105 beats per minute!!! And its grown appropriately. So now we are thinking I must have just ovulated later or the baby implanted late. She wants us to come back in one week to make sure everything is right on track. We are cautiously optimistic and the dr. says she's "reassured."
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment