The bloodwork I had done on Friday was "normal." Imagine that...a perfectly normal healthy woman who can't get pg. *sigh* It was a progesterone test which basically tells you if you ovulated. Progesterone prepares the lining of your uterus for pregnancy and then supports the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. The level was 22.5. They want to see anything over 15. So, pretty normal. Not high, not low...just plain old "normal" ....average if you will. I guess I should be happy but Im indifferent. I don't *want* anything to be wrong. I just either want to be pregnant or a reason for why I am not after all this time! KWIM?(that stands for "know what I mean). So I have a HCG test on Friday. That will tell me if I am preggers or not. I will take a home test too since its halloween and I want to drink if Im not and the blood draw is at 330pm so I won't have results until monday. Blah. Wish me luck!!!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment