CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I will spare you the suspense.....

Im not preggers. Not with child, no bun in the oven, not knocked up....I think you catch my drift.
I got my period today. Can't say Im surprised because...well...Im not. Im pretty pissed actually. Not because Im not preggers cause we all knew that was a likely outcome but because I have to be at work tomorrow at 615am so that I could make my HCG blood pregnancy test tomorrow afternoon. For obvious reasons, I am no longer in need of that appointment...yet I still have to get my happy..errr...unhappy ass out of bed and to work at O' fuck its way too early O' clock. Nice. Could mother nature have humored me for one measley day!? Nope. I apparently was Hitler in my past life and now I must pay for the evil I caused.

0 comments: