CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

just one

eggie...that is. I was hoping for more but there was just 1 really big one. So hopefully, its the magical bean! Its on my left side. I have no signs of ovulating yet and Im on Day 13 so something should be getting started here soon.

I go back on the 24th for a progesterone check. This is a hormone you release after you ovulate...so its basically to ensure that I actually did ovulate. Then Oct 31 (Halloween...for those of you that didn't know..haha) I go in for a beta HCG which is a blood test that tells you how preggers you are. Hopefully, I make it to that point!

On another front, I started that job a couple weeks ago. I mostly like it. I am working with the 1yr old classroom. I just love that age. Not to whiney but still cute and cuddly. We are looking for a house again. Im really nervous about that but I am sick of the rental we are in. All my crap is in boxes still and hey....maybe my eggs are holding out for a nice place to live when they become a real girl or boy. Gotta love pinnochio!

hugs,
nikki

0 comments: