CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Sucks!!!

So, in trying to forget that I am not pg....again...I decided to join Brad in a little halloween fun which went really well (because I was really drunk) until the car ride home when he told me that not only was one person at the party not drinking due to pg but two. The one I knew about just recently had a baby die of SIDS so I am THRILLED that she is pg again. But the other, Id rather slit my wrists than know she was with child. Sometimes I honestly think dying would be an easier solution to this mess. Anyway, so halloween sucked. I officially have no holiday's left to enjoy. To top off the night, Brad say's "there is a reason for everything" Seriously? to which I replied "yes there must be a really good reason" I mean WTF? Are u fucking kidding right now? What would that "good" reason be? Someone please tell me so that I don't go insane trying to find it because, I honestly....don't get it.

0 comments: