Today I started the litter making medicine. Its called Clomid. Im sure you have heard of it. I am starting off with the lowest dose...so hopefully it will be more like twins and not sextuplets! Heck, who am I kidding!? I will take whatever I get from 1 to 6! Im stopping at six since I haven't heard of anyone successfully carrying more than that. The whole goal here is to be successful!
Anyway, the side effects are headaches, mood swings, night sweats, hyper sensitive ovaries, weight gain (as if I haven't gained enough through all this), and some other standard ones like naseau, diarreah, death....LOL!
If you see me on the front news of the paper cause I strangled my husband this week....you will all know why. Haha...Im kidding. Im sure the mood swings can't be THAT bad...God I hope not!!!
Monday I have an ultrasound to see how many eggies there are! wish me luck. I will update then!!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment