CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

There was something really important

that I was going to write about today and I totally forgot. Sorry. So this will be just some random thoughts for now. If I remember then I will update this post.

Random bit of info #1: "Friend" from the last post finally did call me. 2 weeks later. Basically what it boiled down to was that SHE felt guilty that she was pregnant again and it was kind of an accident. She seems to be struggling with the idea of having another one so soon. Logically, I can totally understand the trepidation. Emotionally I cannot relate to her not being ecstatic about the blessing in the making. Either way, we kind of repaired things. It will still always be one of those things that makes your relationship different but I don't see her much so whatev.

Random bit of info #2: My cycle is screwed this month. Weird. This is my 3rd cycle off the Clomid and the last two were perfect 28 day cycles. Only problem this time....I seem to have gotten a pos opk at three different points in my cycle. I felt ovulation pains from my rt. side about 5 days after I got my first +OPK and thought crap. So I took another and it was ++. Then about 3 or 4 days later I felt O pains on the left side which I was *PRAYING* were implantation cramps. Nope another ++OPK. Seriously...WTF? I don't give a shit what my last Dr. says...I totally have PCOS. I just know it. So, I officially don't know when I ovulated or when the heck AF is due. I am expecting another 50-60 day cycle. Perfect.

Random bit of info #3: Our sex life=shitty. Brad was sick the past few days and that made things difficult for +OPK #3. Supposedly, we got it done. Took a lot of effort and I really ?? if we did. I mean...sometimes I think he might lie and say the swimmers got out. It just didn't feel like it normally does. I hope he's not lying because if I knew we missed it then it doesn't hurt as bad when AF comes. If he lies...that gives me hope. Guess we will never know.

I think that's it for now. Oh yeah...one more thing. Apparently when I ovulate I am a huge bitch. Isn't this counter productive? Anyone else have this problem? its gotta be hormones.

0 comments: