CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And another one bites the dust...

Another friend that is. Perfect, because I had SOOO many to begin with. Honestly, I am beginning to think that I will be the old cat lady...with a few dogs sprinkled in the mix. Preferably, the one who sits in a recliner smoking with cats on my lap as the ASPCA methodically removes the other 109 because I am a hoarder. That kind.



Down to the dirty part. p.s. this WILL be long.

So, I have this friend that was one of my really close friends the first year or so when I lived in ND. They moved back to AZ(happens to be my home state) in 2005 and we visit them EVERY time we go back home. With that said, we really aren't that close anymore. We talk on the phone or text maybe 3 times a year and I see them at best 1x a year. In May 2008 we went home and visited them. They were 9 weeks pregnant. We had been trying for 1.5yrs at that time and I got to hear all about how it was the 2nd month they tried and they only did it 1 time that month. You know...the stuff that makes you wanna strangle a bitch?

For more than obvious reasons I did not feel it necessary to delve into my personal experience in that area. Its painful and by this time I was damn near drunk anyway. Grin and ignore it. I swear I do that too much these days.

Fast Forward to January 5, 2009. The day that I had my D&C AND also the day her son was born. Got a txt message with his pic while I was in recovery. Ironic?

We went back home on January 21, 2009 and I just didn't have it in me to visit her and the new baby. I know right. I am a fucking bitch...go ahead say it. GAWD!

Probably March 2009 I got a phone call from her. Weird? Anyhoo, we talked of the baby and general random shit. Then she asked when *WE* were having kids. I decided to tell her of my problems. She seemed like she understood. All was good.

That brings us to August. All of the sudden she is not my friend on Facebook. Which, to be honest...I probably didn't notice for a month or more. Cause we are THAT good of friends. I happened on it when her hubby wrote a comment about loosing someone close. Thought I should go to her page and show some support. HA! D.E.L.E.T.E.D! Naturally, I think it must have been some virus or mistake or something random on Facebook happened cause HELLO haven't seen her for 1.5yrs and WTF could I have done. So, I send a message. She doesn't respond and doesn't add me back. Weird. So Brad checks and he's been deleted too so he sends a message to her hubby (his friend). Turns out she *THOUGHT* I had been in AZ and didn't even call her. Which I WASNT but she assumed since I had written something about spending time with family I was home. Because apparently family can't come visit me. WHATTHEFUCKEVER! So, our 5yr friendship (albeit not a the greatest) was done just like that.

Longest story in history made short...turns out she is also pissed that I didn't open up to her about my infertility and loss until SHE ASKED. Since I can't do that then I obviously resent her for having a baby and the fact that she's pregnant again (which I didn't even know). Ummm...Ok. p.s. this is all via facebook cause she won't TALK to me. So, I wrote her back and laid it all out there. She said she would call. She hasn't. Honestly, whatever...its not like she's my best friend.

But the more and more I think about it...the more pissed I get. Like who wants to tell someone they have been trying FOREVER when you just told them you got knocked up by chance the one time you had sex the ENTIRE month! Who responds to your picture message of your newborn and says "congrats...I just had my baby removed" I mean what.the.fuck.did.she.want? Should I have just called out of the blue with all my bad news to keep her in the loop? I don't understand.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jessica I am so sorry, sounds to me like you are better off without her as a friend.

http://ttcourstory.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

screw that crazy bitch. You don't need her. I am sorry but girls that have too much "drama" in there lives are not for us infertles, we have more important things to think/worry about. Just my opinion