So, oddly...March was yet another infertile month for me. Seriously, its starting to get really old. Im starting to wish I was dying or something because then at least there would be an end in sight. *sigh*
So I called the nurse to tell her that Aunt Flo came and I need my meds called in ect... Well, she calls me back and tells me that I have to SIT THIS CYCLE OUT because day 12 of my cycle (the day the do the follie check) will be Good Friday and they aren't open. WTF!? So, do it on Monday when you are open? I don't ovulate that early on my own anyway so why the fuck can't I do it then? I am so flippin pissed.
So pissed....that I called a different dr. one who wrote a book and is supposed to be really good and guess what, they can get me in...IN NOVEMBER!!!! Are you fucking kidding me? 7 months from now. I made the appt cause at this point what do I have to loose but if I am not pg by NOVEMBER...someone better fucking kill me.
I am beyond depressed...I am beyond desperation here. I don't know what to do. Give up? Be happy with my life how it is? Become a foster mom? I don't know what to do. I know I will never be happy childless...thats for sure. So...I guess I wait till November (isn't that a song?) *sigh*
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment