We moved into our new house on the 14th of March. My last day at work was March 13. Things have been one giant blur but I am well on my way to relaxing and focusing on myself and school. I plan to look for a part time job but for now, I am just going to take it easy. The new house is coming along nicely. It has some fixing up to do but we got it for a pretty good price so it will all be worth it in the end. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths so we will be prepared for a litter of children if it should happen. Otherwise, I will just pass all the empty rooms with sorrow.
On a fertility note, I got a response from a Dr. in New York that specializes in fertility and he said that my Dr. is correct and that the clumping of sperm that was present in my husbands sperm analysis should not pose a problem and that if needed could be fixed with IUI. This is the same thing my Dr. told me but online research had responses that varied greatly. I had 1 perfect sized follicle (egg) this month but my mom was in town so we didn't get busy as much as we should have. All the pertinent days were covered but I like a few extra for good measure. So, next week is my pg blood test, we will see if I get that far. Wish me luck!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment