So, today is Easter 2009. Which effectively marks the 3rd Easter since I started TTC. How depressing is that? I have started a new goal in life and that is to loose 10lbs by the end of June. I have gained 10lbs since this whole TTC thing and its really dragging me down. The low self esteem that being infertile causes really is a problem thats overlooked. I really have been feeling pretty bad about myself since I am infertile and fat! Anyway, I joined a gym and had my first couple of sessions with a personal trainer. Which was good. I am going to also take classes there 2x a week...cardio kickboxing and yoga.
Nothing much on the fertility front. I have tons of EWCM this month which is fabulous! It never occurred to me how much Clomid drys you up. Although, I always still have some its not like this!!! We aren't killing ourselves over the BD thing because, lets face it...I most likely will not get pg anyway...so whats the point. Its been a nice little break and a good time to refocus my energy on something other than my barren womb!
Here is to hoping this is my last Easter childless!!!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

3 comments:
What the hell is EWCM? I am not fluent in the language. Oh, BD also. Love you bunches!! I am checking in often.
LOL. Sorry, I try to keep my blog in "normal" language but sometimes it the abbr. sneak out! EWCM=Egg White Cervical Mucous which is what you need for the spermies to swim in and get to the egg. Also, its an indicator of ovulation. BD= Baby Dance which= sex. LOL. HTH (Hope that helps)!
Nicole, thanks so much for your comment- that is so very sweet of you to offer! :)
I hope your Easter was nice, despite the infertility weighing on you extra heavy.
While you're waiting for Nov, you should totally go see Dr Hilgers at PPVI! I didn't realize how close you were- I will bet $1,000 (that I don't have, lol!) that he will find The Cause of your IF. None of their codings are for IF, so it would cost the same as seeing a PCP- just a co-pay! Call today!! He is booked!! (PS, you don't need to be Catholic to see him, which is what a lot of people think when they see the name of the place...) Let me know what you decide!
Post a Comment