Happy Birthday!!! Its not like he reads this blog, but its the thought that counts, right? I figured I would make a little post about it since the whole point in this blog is to keep track of our journey to parenthood (fingers crossed). So, wow...31! We are old. I can't believe he's in his 30's!!! Even though...this technically happened last year. 31 just seems so much older than 30. I really wish I could give him a baby and I feel so bad that he will be an older father. I know that this is something he never really wanted as his parents are older. But, what can I do?
Other than the big birthday news, there really is not much going on. I have been feeling pretty depressed the past few days. I think its just the hormone shift. I should be in the 2ww now. Its Day 21. I never got a + ovulation test but I wasn't super consistent either. I think I'm really close to giving up to be honest. I really want to be pg....really really bad but its almost like I am not willing to fight for it anymore. *sigh* Again, could be the hormones. They have a tendency to screw with me month to month!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment