I had my follicle check (translation: egg counting procedure). Everything looks good. I have a good sized egg on my right ovary. The size is 19. They want anything over 18. So its good to go. Then on my left side I have one that is 32!!! Holy Guacamole!!! That's really big but with big comes old as it takes days to grow eggs. Its so big in fact that it may not be a viable egg. But then what the heck do we know. It could be. So, I have the possibility of twins or triplets if my one of my eggs decides to be an overachiever. Thus far, I am not counting on it. They seem pretty stubborn to me.
After all that was said and done it was time to get the shot to force my stubborn egg holding body into ovulation. Kind of like a stick up "let go of those eggs!" Ha, at least I see it that way. Someone needs to push those ovaries around. They do not listen to me. So I got a huge amount of fluid injected into my butt cheek. Ouchie!!! Then I got a headache from it cause we all know hormones are a flippin wonderful! But I am on my way to ovulating! Wish me luck and pray for multiples!!!! I don't want to go through this again.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment