Maybe its the Clomid (litter making medicine) or perhaps I am just a beeotch....but I am so flippin irritated today! First of all I had THE WORST most stressful day at work. Again, maybe its the meds but I just wanted to scream and run! Then all day all I have to hear is this stupid crap about the presidency. I understand its an important issue but its a done deal. Move on with life people. For real!!!!
Then on my way home my husband feels it necessary to talk about yet another expensive house. I am sick to death of the expensive house talk. I am not giving up on this fight. We are NOT buying an expensive house! I just found out that I am getting extra money a month and what do I think? I think "great...we have more to put away to fund our baby" and "in the event we do get pg, we can use the money so I can stay home with the baby." What does he do? Goes out and looks at expensive houses to buy. Him "well, with extra money, we can buy a bigger house" WTF!? Then he tells me that the baby IS his first priority. Gee...couldve freaking fooled me!
I would love a big huge house but at this point whats a house when you have no one to fill it with. Just a big empty house. So, what's the point? I do not want to buy an expensive house becasue if and when I do get a baby, I want to stay home and raise it. I sure as heck did not go through all this crap to put my baby in daycare for 10 hours a day from the time its 6wks old. Apparently, my husband doesn't quite understand that I am SOOOO serious about this house thing. Its not happening.
Ok. I just had to get that out! So annoying!!!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment