So, yesterday we got Brad's SA (semen analysis) results back. They were good. Of course they were. A huge big fat reminder that I am the one with the problem. So basically, he could go out tomorrow and impregnate half the world with his millions and millions of sperm. I on the other hand could screw the world and get nothing out of it except maybe some good sex and a few STDs. Nice.
Which leaves me to my point that infertility sucks ass because now not only am I completely depressed about my good for nothing reproductive system....Im afraid my husband will up and leave me for one that works. Super fun, let me tell you.
He of course, was happy as a clam knowing that his junk is good stuff. I on the other hand want to rip his junk off and shove it down his throat like he shoved his goodness in my face.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment