CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

One Year Ago Today

I was just 6 weeks pregnant and looking forward to the new year when I would *hopefully* get to meet the precious little baby inside me. I say *hopefully* because I was also still so worried something would happen to that pregnancy since the previous one did not make it past 11 weeks. That loss has changed my life in ways I would never have imagined.

As I sit here today, with my beautiful baby boy sleeping next to me I can say that I am so so so blessed as I look forward to 2011. I am in constant awe of my son and the ways that he has changed my life, mentally, physically, and emotionally. I am forever grateful for this child.

With today also comes some sadness as I learned that a fellow blogger has lost one of her twin girls. I cannot even imagine the pain her family is enduring over loosing a child and the mixed emotions that must be there as they celebrate and pray for the twin who has survived. I hope that 2011 brings them some peace and comfort as they grieve the loss of their daughter.

I promise to do an update post in the next day or so. December was one busy month! I will leave you with some pictures and also with the hope that 2011 brings you everything you have ever hoped for.



0 comments: