I have so much to be thankful for this year. Even though its 3 days after Thanksgiving Day I still feel like I should post about it ;-)
I am so incredibly thankful for the sleeping baby in my arms right now. I can't even describe the way it feels to be blessed with such a miracle.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is my rock. 4 of our 7 years were plauged with infertility and while there were times I wasn't sure we would survive as a couple I am so thankful we did. He is an amazing father and so supportive to me.
I am so thankful for our home...despite it's desperate need of updates in so many places we are so lucky to have a place for Rylan to grow in.
I am thankful that we have food to eat and that we are able to provide Rylan with everything he needs and most of what he will want.
I am thankful for my dogs. I know that this may sound weird but they got me through a really rough time in my life. They are my loyal friends, my loyal protectors and have offered me so much love. On my darkest days they were there with a cuddle or a wet sloppy kiss. I owe them so much. Having Rylan around has been a hard transition for them and I am working on keeping balance because for so long they were my babies.
I am thankful for our family who have been so happy to have Rylan in their lives. They weren't always the most supportive of my infertility but I think they just didn't get it and so I am working on letting those feelings go.
There are so many more things to be thankful for. Last Thanksgiving Brad and I underwent IUI at 7am and just two weeks later found out that we were pregnant. I am forever thankful for that day and forever in debt to the Lord for this precious gift.
I know that this is a hard time of the year for many of my friends that are still waiting for thier miracles. I wish I had some sort of insight or words that would make them feel better. I don't. But I want them to know that they are never far from my mind and that I continue to pray for them. I have to believe that it will happen for them. I just hope it's soon.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment