CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seriously Overdue

Soooo...in my last post I promised to update in just a few days. Major fail. Sorry.

Where to begin? I guess I should start with Christmas. It was pretty good. We don't live near any family so it was just us 3. Which was ok. We opened presents, ate dinner and relaxed most of the day.











In other updates....My baby is SO big. He doesn't seem like a baby anymore and that makes me really sad.



He still sleeps in our room..although I am not sure that its really for the best at this point. He is pretty noisy which means I am up a lot. I want to move him to his own bed because I want to do what's best for him and the longer I wait the harder it may be for him but I don't want to because I love him and he is my baby and I will miss him and he still eats once a night and I am too lazy to walk to his room. It's a conundrum.

Ry is playing all the time now. Playing while he eats, playing when he should be sleeping, playing by himself, playing with mommy and daddy. Just playing all the time. His smile makes me smile. I love him so much and even a tiny bit more when he is happy. Maybe that's wrong of me.



He found his feet a couple of days ago so that's the new favorite thing to do.



He is eating food! He loves it! The Pedi wanted us to start with orange veggies first since he has some tummy sensitivities so he has had sweet potato, carrots and squash. We start to introduce cereal in a week. Speaking of food...I decided to make my own baby food. I only want him to eat organic for now and it's really not easy to find in normal grocery stores in my area....believe it or not. So I am making it...except for carrots since there is some dilemma with nitrates. It's actually a lot easier to make then I had imagined. He likes it. It makes me feel good.

Things have been so busy but so fulfilling lately. I never knew how hard it was being a mom would be but I also never knew how rewarding it would be. I am so thankful for every minute.

0 comments: