CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Like His Daddy

A couple of weeks ago we went to get the 3D/4D ultrasound done. There was much debate in our house about this because I REALLY REALLY wanted one and Brad didn't at all. He thought it would ruin the surprise of what the baby would look like. So we argued for 3 weeks and I finally won ;-)

I had scheduled the appointment for a time when the baby is "usually" active and off we went that morning. Baby decided to start being active about an hour prior and I tried walking him to sleep. Seemed to work. 20 minutes before the appointment I ate a doughnut (YUM!) and drank a soda to get him a little boost of energy for the appointment. He was moving and grooving until I laid down on the table. :-( The Ultrasound proved three things:

1. He is stubborn-just like his daddy

I like to call that one "no pictures please." It took almost 10 minutes of poking and prodding from the tech to get him to move his hand and this is the result:

"fine... but I am still going to sleep"

2. He looks JUST like his daddy:


3. He is Daddy's little boy already (sigh):


That smile came after daddy talked to him. I talked, played music, jiggled him, poked him and I got nothing! Daddy comes along and says just a few words and he gets a smile. After all I have been through for this little nugget! But, I would do it all again even if he is a daddy's boy. I am not going to lie...still gonna try and get him to change to team mommy once he is out ;-)Bwahahahaha

0 comments: