CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Waiting....

Sorry it has been an eternity since I last wrote. I had to work full time while other co-workers vacationed and I was just too tired to come home and even think. Nothing exciting happened besides work, laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping anyway so you didn't miss anything ;-)

I am 39 weeks pregnant and WAITING OH SO PATIENTLY (or not) for my little man to arrive. I didn't mind waiting the last 9 months but now...I really want him to come and not because I hate being pregnant or because I am miserable or uncomfortable. I am just so darn anxious to meet him and and I am so tired of always being worried about him. I want to be able to SEE that he is ok and not just pray that he is.

My mom flew in last night....she is staying for a couple of weeks so we need him to come on out now ;-)

My Dr. appt this morning I was 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Head is at -1. So my mom and I have a lot of walking to do ;-)

0 comments: