I have 9 weeks left which is exciting and completely frightening all in one. I can't wait to meet my tiny little man and at the same time I am petrified that something will happen to him in there before then. I am not sure if that is a normal fear or if it is because of all I endured to get here. I try not to entertain it though.
I flew to Phoenix for my babyshower last week. I was really nervous about flying pregnant and alone since Brad chose not to go. The flight was just fine but man the trip was exhausting. I felt like I really didn't do a whole lot yet I was soooo stinkin tired!! The babyshower was good. We got lots and lots of things and I am sooo greatful to my family and friends.
Brad crashed my laptop while I was gone (GRRRRR) so we are waiting for that to be repaired to load pictures of the shower. So that will be another post. I feel like my posts have been so boring during my pregnancy. I really have tried to lay low, stay inside and rest a lot so there really isn't much to talk about I guess. :-(
Below is a pic of my good friend and I. She is expecting a little boy and is about 5 weeks behind me. I am much much bigger than she is...which I am totally ok with but I just think it's funny since we aren't that far apart!

Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment