I couldn't think of a catchier title than that. I am soooo tired. I went grocery shopping this morning and then came home and cleaned out the cabinets and fridge so there would be room for all the yummy things I bought. A trip to the grocery store used to take about an hour. Here lately it's taking about 2 hours and I am not sure if it's because I am slower on my feet these days or because everything looks so delicious! It's probably a combination of the two. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning because my Mother In Law is coming in on Tuesday.
My brain=Mush and my feet=killing me.
In other news, I failed my 1 hour Gestational Diabetes test. So off I go on Wednesday for the 3 hour. Nothing sounds more fun than fasting for 12 hours, getting up at 6am to go and drink some nasty stuff and sit in a lab for 3 hours. I plan to bring all of the things I have been saving for my pregnancy book. I guess it will be sort of like a baby book but about the pregnancy. I don't know what you call that. All I know is I have a pile of Ultrasound pics and things that I have saved that need a home.
One exciting thing that happened for the first time last night was that I actually felt the little man with my hand on my belly. I have been able to feel him kick me and kick my hand and all that fun stuff but this was like a butt or head or something that rolled across my belly right under my hand. It was so exciting. I just can't wait to hold him. But, I will for at least 10 more weeks. ;-)
I will leave you with some pictures. I feel really big but I don't look that big in the pictures. Or maybe I do? I dunno...I DO know that I am only going to get bigger and I am ok with that.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment