CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's May

and there still isn't any sign of the sun in Nebraska. I am from Arizona and I crave sun. It's been an entire fall and winter and spring of no sun and now that summer is here I want some darn sunshine!! All we have had so far are a couple of semi nice days and the rest has been all gloom and doom and rain. YUCK!

In other news...the pregnancy is moving right along. I get to feel him move all the time which is so reassuring but don't be fooled people...I still do my fair share of worrying. I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. WOOT WOOT!

My mom came down..err...up from Arizona last week and we spent the whole week shopping for and decorating the nursery. I thought I would be really stressed doing the nursery this early but it actually was enjoyable. Until lately, baby things stressed me out a bit because I was just so consumed with worry and it totally sucked and I KNOW I will regret it later but I couldn't help it. After so long...it really is so hard to let go of the fear and just be happy. I think I am almost to that point though.

Pictures of the nursery to come another day but today I will leave you with some 24week Belly Pics. Hopefully you aren't blinded by my whiteness...like I said, there has been a lack of sunshine around these parts.





0 comments: