CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First OB appt

It's been forever since I posted. Yesterday I had my first OB appt. Ok, well I had one with the nurse 2 weeks ago. She who made me pee in a cup, took too much blood and asked a bunch of questions that really should have been in my 10lb chart but whatever ;-)

So yesterday, I actually saw the OB. We just did an U/S and checked on the nugget and all is well. HB was 149bpm. My OB was really excited that I was back and pregnant. She tried to see if she could tell gender but she said it was still just a bit too early. :-( But we did schedule the BIG U/S for 3/23!! Just 3 weeks away! I don't really care what the gender is but DH really wants a boy. I just want a healthy baby but it will be nice to be able to say he or she and start thinking about names.

I can't believe I am already this far along!! OMG! It really is still so so so surreal.

1 comments:

Erin said...

That is wonderful news. Yea for a healthy heartbeat! I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby.