Sorry...I am a little late in updating this. I had my last appt with the RE on Tuesday for the NT (Nuchal Translucency) Screen. It was so nice to get to see my baby for so long. I drank a Mountain Dew an hour before going which is what they told me to do and I was really worried because I try to stay away from sugar and have had very little caffeine but they wanted the baby to move around for the test. We got there and the baby was bouncing around at first but then it went to sleep. So she had me get up and walk the halls and I did some stairs to raise my heart rate and wake that little one back up. Same thing...bounced around for a minute and then went back to sleep (on its tummy face down in the sack). So back downstairs I went to drink yet another soda and walk some more. This time...JACKPOT. Baby stayed active and face up like she needed it to be. Stubborn little stinker...totally gets that from its dad. ;-)
Here is a picture of the nugget at 12w4d:
After the test I was pretty sick from all of the soda and ended up puking on my way home...in the car...on the freeway...at like 60mph. I have had nausea and it causes me to gag but I have never actually thrown up until this point. I didn't even see it coming which is why I didn't pull over. Well...until after it happened.
Other than that episode things are going well. I feel pretty good. I have some of my energy back and I am starting to get really excited.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

2 comments:
OH NO! Puking in the car is the worst! So sorry it happened. But YAY for a good ultrasound. LOVE seeing the u/s pics!
That's awful! I hope it wasn't too horrible to clean up...
Glad things went well during the u/s...the little one is beautiful! Are you going to find out the gender, or saving for a surprise?
Post a Comment