and............ITS A BOY!!!
I told myself from the very beginning that I would be happy with whatever we were blessed with. Although I really hope someday I have a daughter, I am thrilled to be welcoming a little boy into the world in August. Brad of course couldn't be happier as it was no secret around here that he wanted a boy. Still no name picked but we did pick out some "first outfits" right after the appointment before anyone else could ;-)
Other than this big news there isn't much going on so I will leave you with some additional pics:
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

1 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations! I would make sure you double check again on an ultrasound before giving birth though (if you can). I know it's rare these days but my aunt told me about her coworker who just had a baby a few days ago andl let's just say "Evan Thomas" became "Ella Grace" ;) Congrats agagin!!
Post a Comment