until my appt with the new RE. I am scared, excited, really scared, thrilled, nervous, anxious, and really really scared.
Ugh.
I am just a bundle of nerves. I don't know why. Partly because my old RE is so positive and optimistic. Although, I am still not pregnant. This new RE has the reputation of being very to the point and honest even if it isn't what you want to hear. Which I probably need and if she gets me pregnant then she could curse me out for all I care. But, I am still really nervous.
I guess I have always had a fear of the unknown and kinda always hated change. But it's so much worse when you are soooooooo emotionally invested in something. I am trying to think positive but that has become very difficult.
Also, next month marks 3 years....and way too many cycles to count. Someone let me off this ride! I am going to puke!!!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment