CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fortune Cookies

Things have been pretty busy the past few weeks but also pretty uneventful. I went out for Chinese food for a good friends Birthday. I always look forward to the end of the meal when you get to break open that cookie and see what fortune is printed on that tiny piece of paper. I always pray that it will be good. I got "healthy eating leads to good health" or something along those lines. Let me begin by saying that is NOT a fortune...its a fact. My friend who JUST got married a year ago got "small bundles bring lots of joy." Bitch got my cookie. What the heck? Even the Chinese have it out for me. As if the universe wasn't enough now my fortune cookies have turned against me!?

I wasn't able to do the IUI this month because good ole AF showed up on the worst day possible. She's my very best friend. Always looking out for my best interests. Stupid whore. So maybe next month. Since my cycles are so unpredictable I won't know till she shows....of course. So that's pretty much the story on the baby front. Or lack thereof. I am on CD 14 today...I believe... so maybe a miracle is on its way. I am betting on not. Brad seems to think that my negativity is causing our bad luck. Go figure. I swear for the first year +++ I tried the whole positive thinking thing...got me absolutely nowhere. I don't recommend it.

0 comments: