This month my Dr. upped my dose of Clomid from 100mg to 150mg. I was starting to have less than satisfactory results on the 100mg...i.e. my progesterone was low and my follicles (eggs) not as great.
Thursday was my follicle scan to see what was going on with those ovaries and get a head count on my future possible babies. Well, there were 5! "5 perfect follicles" is what the Dr. exclaimed. So, some one who is practically desperate to get pregnant and move on in life would think that this is just wonderful, right? I know I did. My Dr. however, DID NOT. She said we can't do the trigger shot to make me ovulate because the risk would be too high. She also said talk to my hubby prior to having sex to make sure we are ok with the risk of multiples. We are.
So, I am pretty sure I ovulated on MY OWN on Sunday (day 15)!! YAY!! Now the question remains...how many follicles did I release? I will tell you that Monday and Tuesday I was in extreme discomfort. Extreme. My abdomen hurt so freaking bad. I was bloated and it hurt to walk. So, I hope i released all 5. I don't want quints but I feel like 5 gives me a good chance at 1 or 2. Please God??!!! So pray for me.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment