No quintuplets for me. *insert sad face here* My progesterone came back at 75- the highest it has ever been at 21DPO. But a week later...my best friend(not) came knocking at the door. They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer but this is one enemy that I do not wish to keep close.
At least she stayed away for my 6th anniversary. Brad and I went camping at Lake McConaughy in western Nebraska. He used to go as a youngster and so we have gone the past 2 years that we have lived close enough to go. We packed up the pooches and had a great time. Although, I did manage to burn on the very first day. When will I learn?
I was going to take a 3 month break from the whole TTC thing because I am seeing a new dr. on Nov. 4th. The one I made an appointment with 7 months ago. Yep. That one. She better be able to get me pregnant with a sticky baby! Anyway, my now dr. called and wants me to skip a month (this one) and then take the increased meds again, with the shot this time and IUI*. It will be my first IUI so I am hoping it will work. So, my revised plan is to skip this month, do the IUI and then skip the following month if it doesn't work. Then on to the new Dr. *fingers crossed that I don't have to see the new Dr.*
*IUI=intrauterine Insemination=having Brad do his business in a cup then having the Dr. use a catheter to bypass my cervix and inject the little guys right into my uterus. Less work for them and more to choose from. Most sperm don't make it past the cervix. I envision it sort of like the Oregon trail...some made it, lots didn't.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment