The TTC game that is. Im not sure if I am happy or sad. I am definitely nervous and excited but really trying not to be super hopeful. I got AF on Wednesday, which was exactly 30 days post D&C. Thats pretty good considering most women don't get it for like 6 weeks. I called the Dr. and they called in the same meds that I used when I conceived. I really hope I can get pg again this time but I know deep down that it might not be the case. I guess my biggest fear is how I will handle it if I don't. I know that I am already mentally on the verge of a meltdown. I hate my job, the place I live, my school, my infertility, myself. But I already have 3 appts a month for my infertility and thats hard to manage wiith work, let alone worrying about appts for my severe depression. Ugh. So anyway, thats my life for now. I have a U/S on the 16th to check for follicles (eggs) and get my shot. Wish me luck!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment