CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not hopeful

So last week I went to have an ultrasound done to check my follicles (things that hold the eggs) and it was not the best news. I had 2 on my rt side that were a bit small and then one on the left that was REALLY BIG. Too big. You see...the world of follicles can be somewhat compared to Cinderella and the glass slipper. That is it has to be JUST right. Too big is no good and too small is no good. So basically, I don't have a shot in Hell this month. Great. My dr. pretty much had the same face as she did when she told me my baby didn't have a heartbeat last month. I think she feels bad. I would if I was her. Life just seems to be sucking it up this year. Yay me.

0 comments: