CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

The unhappiest place on earth...

One day my blog will be filled with happy thoughts, candy canes, and hopefully baby pictures. Until then, deal with it. Im full of negative energy.

So, I went on a long awaited much anticipated vacation home. We had plans to also go to Disneyland which is only my favorite place to go. Then I got preggers and I was a bit bummed that I wouldn't be able to participate. But, alas....I was pg...so life couldn't be better, rides or not. Right?

Well, maybe, until my baby died leaving me childless and hormonal. So then came Disney and I could go on all the rides which only made me want to cry EVERY SINGLE time I got in line. Everywhere children and fertile women roamed the streets, reminding me of my unfertilness and how I was supposed to have crossed over to the fertile side and be pg.

I wish I could go back in time and be the person I was 3 years ago at Disneyland. Newly married full of hope and promise for the future. Enjoying Disneyland for what it is...the happiest place on earth...full of wonder and excitement.

0 comments: