CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mommyhood

I know its been quite a while since I posted last. Being a mommy is the most amazing thing. It is also incredibly time consuming and exhausting. I knew that I would be busier and I knew I would be tired but I didn't know that I would get up at 6am for the day and that the next time I would check the clock it would be 3pm...in what seems like the blink of an eye. But again, every moment is amazing and incredible and the most meaningful thing I have ever experienced.

We have had a couple of bumps along the way but we are adjusting to being parents and Rylan is adjusting to being in charge of the house ;-) I think he is doing better at this new gig than we are. HA!

I do plan on a post of my birth story and some other important details but it's late and I want to sneak a nap in before he wakes up. I will leave you with pics of mommy and little man...........



0 comments: