CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Apparently I don't "know" anything...



All is not perfect though...why would it be? Nothing that has to do with me and pregnancy or getting pregnant goes perfectly.

My first beta (blood test) = 82
My Second beta = 136

My RE(dr.)would like to see the first number "double" within 48hrs. This indicates a healthy progression of a pregnancy. Its not the end all be all of indicators but it is a good one. Research indicated that levels should double by the end of 48-72 hours. I am closer to the 72 hr range. Still "adequate" but not what we had hoped for. She said its one of a few outcomes:

1. It was a twin pregnancy and only one embryo is surviving.
2. Its ectopic (in my tubes)
3. Its not viable
4. Its totally fine and will catch up

So pretty much who the heck knows. I go back thursday for more bloodwork and we will have a better picture then. For now, I am doing my best not to freak the heck out and crawl into a hole to die. I am trying to stay optimistic, pray, hope and beg that this works out for us. Any prayers, hopes, or begging that you can spare on my behalf would be appreciated ;-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am absolutely praying and hoping for you. I had a dream last night that you and Brad had a little girl. I hope that dream comes true!! If it does, don't house sit for anyone named Angela, Amelia, Amy, or some thing like that, it doesn't work out well. I am cautiously excited for you. Love You!!
BTW: Please text, message me on facebook, whatever, your address. I need it.