I hate waiting. I really really hate it. I feel like my whole life revolves around waiting and I just want to be done with it all.
Currently, I am waiting for my eggs to grow. We were hoping that they would be mature on Friday but of course they weren't. Friday was only CD10 but the Dr. was pretty sure it would just take a tiny bit of meds. I had several on the left side but none above 8 and then I had 3 on the right side that were 12,11,12. So I had to do the shots for 3 more days and I go in again tomorrow to check progress. I hope that they are ready. Brad's mom bought us plane tickets to D.enver for turkey day and I am going to feel really really bad if we can't go. But this takes priority.
I have also been having problems with people knowing about this cycle. It seems one way or another everyone found out about it. A girl at work called me out when she found out the name of my Dr. and then proceeded to tell everyone at work. ugh. Brad's boss caught us with a syringe at the station (hubby has to give me the shot). Then this one friend knows. The sucky thing about everyone knowing is that I will have to tell everyone when it doesn't work. I hate that. And people keep thinking I am going to know anyday now. They don't get that I still have to wait like everyone else! ugh.
Making Bets
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment