The end of this month officially marks 2.5 years of trying to make a little baby.
I am on CD11, back on Clomid since my Dr. was generous enough to allow me the drugs this month. Im still pissed at her. To make things worse, her nurse was a total Bitch (yes capital B)this time. It went like this:
Nurse: "the dr. said we could do the meds again. Did you fill your prescription from last month?"
Me: "I didn't have meds last month."
Nurse: "I KNOW that! but did you FILL the prescription?"
Me:"ummm...I was never given a prescription to fill since I wasn't going to take the meds!"
Usually, she is very nice. Maybe she had a bad day? To which I reply, try having a bad day for 2 1/2 years bitch, and then go ahead and speak to me in the manner you just did. It doesn't seem as snotty written out but I assure you, it was. The other thing that ticks me off is doesn't she have my records? do they not keep track of prescriptions that are given? I mean WTF people???
Anyways, tomorrow is my ultrasound to check my follicles. I better have a couple of big ones. Please GOD, please. Then I get to come home and babysit a 5yr old and a 3 month old for a friend. Just for a few hours. I love kids so it doesn't really bother me.
The pregnant lady that came to the BBQ yesterday...that bothers me. I had my fair share of margaritas, to say the least. I wasn't expecting preggers to be there so I was wholly unprepared. Which, makes it worse.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment