Sorry I have been an major asshole lately and not updated my blog. My 1st U/S went good. Baby was measuring 6w1d. There was just 1 tiny baby and 1 tiny hearbeat! YAY! So...one obstacle defeated..ok two, if you count the getting pregnant part. Which should definately be counted since its taken a year since my Angel Baby (and 2 yeard before that).
Today on the radio I was listing to this astrology/horoscope person. He was saying that the past 2 years have been horrid for us Pisces people (and some other signs I don't remember) due to some asshole moon guy or something. Anyway...He's gone as of the 19th of this month and things are supposed to be looking up and going my way. I am really hoping he is right.
I am so freaked out. I don't want to go to my next U/S which is Tuesday morning BTW. I just don't want to know if its bad news but I do want to know if its good but you can't pick and choose and that really sucks. I am almost 8 weeks today and everything freaks me out. The past couple of days I have felt really pretty good and had a good bit of energy which of course doesn't make me feel good...just scared. I have been more nausea this time but only to the point of gagging. No throwing up. And its not everyday and its mostly at night and not for very long. I want to think this is a good sign but I am scared to get excited or attached or any of that. Although, I know deep down...its not going to matter because if I loose this one, I WILL BE DEVESTATED. I know I shouldn't even think this way. I can't help it.
In other news today is the 1yr Anniversary of my D&C for my Angel Baby. Fun stuff. I am happy that's its 2010 and after today I can leave all of that crap behind me and hopefully plan for a little one.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

1 comments:
2010 WILL be a great year for you girl!! Look what you've accomplished so far :) And I hope you're right about the Pisces part cause I'm a pisces too (Mar 8) :) Good luck at your next u/s!!
Post a Comment